Community Group Exercise Classes
Morpheus Wellness believes strong bodies and minds are maximized when a fitness routine works. Our group exercise classes are geared to people who reside in a senior living community such as an independent living, assisted living, or memory care community. Our wellness coaches are skilled to provide appropriate cuing, activity levels, eye contact, and personal att ention to engage your residents in our fitness classes. Our community group exercises classes can be held for 30, 45, or 60 minutes 1-3 times a week depending on your community’s needs.
Our fitness classes incorporate endurance, flexibility, and strength with music, laughter, and movement while ensuring the safe ty and participation of your residents in our community group exercise classes. Group fitness classes can reduce risk of falls, incontinence, and need for hospitalization of participants.
Why Morpheus Wellness?
You can expect our fitness classes to incorporate several key components that maintain high delivery standards including:
- Proper warm up and cool down for participants
- Provide safe exercises for residents who need option of lesser exercise intensity
- Modification to exercises to bett er challenge residents who are more advanced
- Cuing to correct resident’ s movement as impairments are noted
- Attention to the needs of class participants, i.e., when it’s time to take a break, transitions from standing to seated, or get a drink of water.
- Engage and challenge participants